Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Break, at long last, and some other art

Spent a wonderful day spraypainting on the legal wall here in town, playing in the sun and finishing my last couple classes before Spring Break. Hard earned rest forthcoming.

Anyway, here's some more older work of mine, from my second semester. These are my mid-term and final projects for my Life Drawing course.

For the mid-term class, we had to do three drawings of hands and three of feet - one in full tonal range, one in line only and one contour drawing. These were my entries.













For my final, we had to do four self portraits based on certain emotions - fear, humor, heroism (or romance, our pick) and tragedy. Unfortunately, I can't find digital images of tragedy, but here are the other three. (Err... scratch that, for some reason Heroism doesn't want to upload... another time, maybe.)





And as I mentioned before, I went out and spraypainted on the legal wall provided at the local skate park. My first time doing it, with a couple friends that had a lot more experience than I do. Its a tricky medium, but a hell of a lot of fun. Here's what I ended up doing.



I'll get some new stuff up soon, but for now, I'm off to enjoy dinner and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment